Aadhar card is a 12 digit number issued by the Indian government which is used as an identity in anywhere in India. It is a unique identity which can be used against any of the legal transaction, regardless of having other identity proofs like PAN, Voter id and more.
As mentioned above, it is an imperative document but sometimes you may be unable to Download Aadhar card or may misplace it. If you are in this category, then don’t worry, the government of India has made a solution for this barrier. You can become your Aadhar card holder by downloading rather than waiting.You can using your Enrollment number, UID number, date of birth and name for downloading aadhar card . This process is as simple as it can be easily understood by a layman means to say that it can be used anyone, regardless of having any knowledge of a computer or any other gadget. You just need to download Aadhar card by using the official web portal and use it like your original and also make a copy of it for a use in order to avoid it lost again.
Download Aadhaar Card Online by Enrollment Number/UID Number
You can freely download Aadhar card by indulging in the online facility provided by the government. I feel glad to say that this downloading process of Aadhar card is done by free of cost means to say that no cash transaction is taken place while downloading the Aadhar card. You simply need to have your UID number/Enrollment number. Just follow the following steps and get your Aadhar card in your hand:
- First, open the official website issued by the Indian government by using the link named as https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- After this, we would see a form appears having two options i.e. Aadhar and Enrollment Id
- Just select the option suitable for you
- Then fill all the required information shown on the form such as Aadhar number, pin code and your full name and then enter image text same as shown on your form
- Last, click on Get One Time Password button, please wait for a minute for the SMS of OTP on your mobile number
- Then enter the OTP is shown on your mobile screen and confidently press Validate and Download button
- Finally, you will able to download the PDF file of your Aadhar card. It should be noted that this file can be opened by only you as it contains a unique password.
Download Aadhar Card by Registered Mobile Number
Have you lost your enrollment number and Aadhar number? If yes, then please don’t be stressed. You still have an option to download aadhar card. You just need to have your mobile number. But make sure that it should be registered.
- Open the official web portal UIDAI to find out your lost Aadhar number (UID) and enrollment number (EID)
- After this, you will see a dialog box having an option “you want to receive your lost”, just select it
- Now enter your registered full name, registered email address or mobile number that you have received at the time of Aadhar enrollment.
- Enter the security code as displaced below the mobile number option, after that, select Get OPT option.
- Enter received OPT given on your mobile phone or e-mail address and select verify OPT
- After this, you will receive a message on your mobile phone showing the status of your Aadhar card number/ enrollment number like Congratulations your Adhar Number (UID) has been sent to your Mobile.
After this, you can easily download your Aadhar card with your mobile number:
- Visit the website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ to download Aadhar Card
- Select the option available like I have “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”
- Fill up all the required options such as full name, enrollment id, security text, pin code, and mobile number.
- Then the option showing “Get One Time Password”
- Add OTP you just received on your mobile phone in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download”
- Now you have successfully downloaded Aadhaar card and you are free to get a print out of it.
Download Duplicate Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth
If you have lost your Aadhar card then you have option to aadhar download. What you need for downloading?
- Registered mobile number
- Aadhar number (UID) or Enrolment id (EID)
If you don’t have or remembered your EID or UID, please follow the steps given above.
How to download aadhar by using a name or mobile number?
- Open the official website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eaadhaar/ issued by the government
- Choose one option, i.e. EID or UID depends on what you have
- Then enter your full name as you are going to download your Aadhar card by name (as in this case your date of birth is not needed)
- Now write the pin code as well as a text available in the verification image
- Now press OTP button and check your mobile phone as you would see an OTP on your screen
- Add OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’ option
After this, you will successfully able to see your Aadhar card in the form of PDF files.
I hope you get all the information required to download aadhaar card by using your enrollment id, Aadhar number, registered mobile number, full name or date of birth. You can use any of the methods and confidently for download aadhar card in a case you lost it or haven’t received till now.