Aadhar Card is a document having 12 digits unique individual identification number enrolled by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDIA) on behalf of Indian Government. Moreover, if you have issued Aadhar number, you don’t need to carry other identification documents anywhere in India.
Today my discussion is about this identity document. Have you applied it if not please, do? But, if yes but not yet got it don’t worry, you are at the right place you still have an opportunity to know when you get it.
Checking online status of your Aadhar card by using your name, mobile number and enrollment number is the way prescribed by the Indian government. You also have a choice to know about the Aadhar card status by using the official website uidai.gov.in. In other words, you can still track the Aadhar card by just using the required information. Now following we can get the detailed information required to execute the Aadhar card process still many people are not aware of it. So be careful while reading this article as we are going to describe the information such as how to track Aadhar Card, how to check the online status by using a name, date of birth and by the other opportunities provided by the government.
How to check Aadhar Card Status?
Checking of the online status of Aadhar card by using prescribed steps is known as E-aadhar status. You can do it by the Internet, mobile, SMS and call to customer care. While indulging in Aadhar card process, you must have your enrollment number and registered mobile number.
As you know the fact that the hard copy of your Aadhar card will reach to the address mentioned at the time of registration but in a case, you have changed your address, then you still have an opportunity to track aadhar card.
Track your Aadhar card by using the following steps:
- Track by using the official website
- Track by using the Mobile SMS
- Track by call on Mobile free number
- Track through Name and Date of Birth
Check Online Aadhar Card Status, Aadhar Card Status by uidai.gov.in
For checking online aadhar card status, one should have the gadget like a computer or mobile phone plus a good internet connection, registered mobile number and official website address like www.uidai.gov.in. After gathering all the required information, just follow the following steps:
- First, open the official web portal eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select the option named as check Aadhar Card Status link
- Now you get a new page having two sections
- In the first box, add your enrollment id and time in the second one as both these information has given in your enrollment slip
- Now fill the security or captcha number or letter required by the shown document on your gadget screen.
- After doing all these steps, click on “check status” tab and wait for a few seconds
- Now you can access your online Eadhaar Card Status
- Save it and also get a print out of the same for future references
Track Online Aadhar Card Status by Name/Date of Birth
The fact is that the enrollment number and registered mobile number are necessary documents for tracking aadhar card, but you can also do it by using your name/date of birth. Just follow the following steps and you must get the solution:
- Open your enrollment slip given at the time of submitting Aadhar Card Application Form.
- After this, visit the official web portal named as eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Next, enter the 14 digits Enrollment ID and date of birth/name
- Then click on the submit button and wait for a few minutes
- Now you are able to access your Aadhar card status
Get Aadhar Card Status through Mobile SMS and Mobile phone
If you don’t have any internet connection, then the above information has no role for you. As we know the fact that more than 70% of people are not using any internet connection still in this modern era but more than 90% of individuals are using the mobile phones. If you come in this second category, then take a sigh of relief and just use your cell phone for tracking your UID number status. This system is specially designed for the people living in the remote areas. Let’s move ahead and check the steps required to be followed for tracking the Aadhar card through a mobile SMS:
- First, know the process of sending SMS
- After this, write a message in mobile message box in a particular format but make sure you must have a registered mobile number before sending any message
- Write a message in a format i.e. “UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>”
- Make sure to check your message twice or thrice before it sends to “51969”
- Now you will receive a message showing your 12 digits Aadhar number in a case where your Aadhar card is generated.
- In a case, your Aadhar card is in process mode, then you will a message showing “not yet processed.”
Know Aadhar Card Status by Calling Aadhar Toll-Free Number
You can check your Aadhar card status by using the toll-free number issued by the Indian government. In fact, this is one of the best methods of checking the Aadhar card status among others as this approach can be used by anyone, regardless of having a good internet connection, mobile phone and more. In other words, it is the unique way offered by the uidai authority to check your Aadhar card status. So if you have a phone, then you can make a call on a toll-free number and instantly know your Aadhar card status.
Toll-free number for knowing the Aadhar card status: 1800 300 1947
The above discussion comprises all the information assumed to be known as a user point of view in regards to Aadhar card status. All the information provided in different sub-sections is valid and authentic if you applied for first time or applied for aadhar card change . You can freely suggest and share it with others. In a case, being not able to satisfy, please move to another option mentioned above for tracking Aadhar number.
I hope you like this article and also have right to share it with your friends and relatives and I wish they would also learn a lot from it. Feel free to add any question in the comment section if you have any query.